Thursday, September 8, 2011

You paint me a blue sky, and go back and turn it to rain.




It's been a long week. And to top it off, it has not stopped raining! So I have stuck to simple outfits for the time being. This was yesterday's outfit. I got these jeans from the Heritage 1981 section of Forever 21. They're extremely stretchy and comfortable and I love the deep dark color. I also wore black ballet flats from Charlotte Russe (this was before the rain became torrential!) The sweater is actually a mustard shade of yellow and extremely comfortable and great for fall/autumn. It was in the clearance section of Forever 21 for $6. And I added a black cotton scarf that is made by Converse, which was also clearance for $7. Hope everyone is having a nice week and isn't suffering from rainy day blues like I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment