Thursday, August 25, 2011

Simple Math.












Blazer: Target - $14
Tanktop: H&M - $5
Shorts: H&M - $20
Belt: thrifted - $2
Ballet flats: Charlotte Russe - $15


I wore this outfit on Tuesday and I am so thrilled will how perfectly this blazer fit. Unfortunately, it collects lint almost instantly. Oh well! It was originally priced at $30 but I found it on clearance a few weeks back at Target and I almost didn't buy it because it's been so hot outside. I'm so glad that Nick convinced me otherwise. Also, I understand that I wear flats practically 24/7 but they're seriously just SO comfortable! I have so many pairs and in so many different colors/styles. I just love how these red flats really pop with the black and white. After visiting Kelli and Saylor at the hospital, my mom made dinner for my family and grandparents (stuffed shells, yummmm) Nick and I squeezed in a quick photoshoot on my pool deck while we waited for my grandparents to arrive. I'm not too excited with the pictures but you get the idea of what I wore anyways! I was excited, however, for the fact that my absolutely vicious cat Tilly was a love and cuddle bug all night. Such a rare occasion when this happens.




Yesterday after work, Nick and I did some thrift shopping at the Salvation Army. I planned on showing you everything I got today while I was at work but then I realized my memory card was no in my camera. Womp,womp :( Looks like you'll have to wait until later. But needless to say, I found a pair of legit Sperry's and they were awfully cheap!


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely out fit!

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! love the color combo!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete