Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ames Mansion, Easton.

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts. REALLLY sorry. I've been busy, and my lovely photographer has been even busier with lots of school. We will be having a photo shoot tonight! It will be for school work for him, but I'll be sure you post them on here for you all to see. SO, here are a few pictures of the abandoned mansion that I went to last Monday with my friends Kelli, Kayla, and Sarah. (All of these pictures were taken by Sarah so I'm not taking any credit). It was huge and beautiful and the weather was perfect.




^this is to show you how huge the house is! SO BIG.

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous house!! Beautiful photos!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    xx

    p.s. just started following your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete