Thursday, October 6, 2011

All your life.











Turquoise navajo jewelry: Forever 21 - $6
White tanktop: gifted from Nick
Black maxi skirt: Mossimo by Target - $12

There pictures were taken on Friday (a little late, I apologize). Nick and I spent the day in the city, taking pictures for his schoolwork, eating pizza, and roaming around. Th weather was perfect. After we came back to the suburbs, we took these pictures of the roof of the parking garage at the mall before continuing inside for a lovely dinner at Johnny Rockets. I got this skirt in the Target clearance section about 2 months ago. It's perfect for the fall weather that has so abruptly taken over. I kept the outfit simple with just black and white with a pop of turquoise. I didn't have an extreme amount of time to get ready after work on Friday so this was easy to just throw on and still look dressed up for the day!


1 comment:

  1. hey there ... I'm new follower
    love this look and I like your blog

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete