Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HELLO!

WOW! I haven't updated in SO long!!! I have been so busy and so much has changed in the past month or so. I have started school officially and I absolutely love it! I am currently taking Drawing, Flat Pattern, Draping, and Trigonometry (I despise math classes). Also, I have started a new job at Francesca's Collections that sells a variety of flashy jewelry and clothing for young to middle aged women. I have been taking some time to adjust to my new schedule, and since I'm at home today recovering from being sick, I decided to say hello, and I'm back! My wonderful boyfriend and I celebrated our FIVE year anniversary on January 19th<3 We spent the evening going out to dinner, followed by a fun "photo booth" photo shoot. Enjoy the pictures, I'll be sure to update more often :) 

Slide4
Slide3
Slide2
Slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment