Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quick update.

The past week has been filled with birthday activities and relaxing as much as possible. So I have been catching up on all my magazines and recently started reading the "Twilight" series. I'm already on the third book and I'm really enjoying them so far. I know that they were much more popular a few years ago, but I was so set against reading them or seeing the movies because my little sister is ridiculously obsessed and she usually has a different idea of a good versus a bad book. The glitter clutch was purchased at Aldo for $35. I decided that it would be better to have a small bag for going out rather than a large sized purse where it can be easily misplaced or taken. I did not take any pictures during any of my birthday festivities but I had a wonderful time:) Nick took me out to dinner on Friday after spending the day together. And Saturday, I went into Boston with a few girls from my work and danced. I'll update later with all of my new things!



No comments:

Post a Comment