Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.

My goal for 2012 is to see how many books I can read for the entire year. Today I finished reading my seventh book, which was Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. It was extremely interesting and gave various perspectives from different characters; I really enjoy when books do that. I don't want to talk too much about the book besides the fact that I HIGHLY recommend reading it.




So far...
1. Beastly - Alex Flinn
2. Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
3. Jay's Journal - Anonymous
4. One Day - David Nicholls (MUST READ!)
5. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green (ANOTHER MUST READ)
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
7. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment